- This is an exhaustive itinerary and 5-6 hrs of traveling/ driving is there almost daily. Please be patient and
- Private Safaris Management reserves the right to change the program and schedule according to prevailing weather
- Suggested accommodation may be changed to similar depending on availability at the time of
- The rates above are inclusive of current levies/taxes & national park-related fees as of today, however, should there be any new taxes/levies/national park-related fees introduced and/or increase of any current taxes/levies/national park-related fees by Government/statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary (please be aware that due to unforeseeable weather and traffic circumstances, not every game drive can be guaranteed)
- 7 working days are required to process the VISA from the date of submission of all the required
- Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour, and member baggage insurance is strongly advised).
- Private Safaris may alter the contract rates in writing in case of changes in park entrance fees and other levies and taxes. Once you have booked a safari and we have confirmed the booking, the contract rates are fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges